Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Fix + By M.A.C Review

M.A.C describes Fix+ as
"An aqua-spritz of vitamin and minerals, infused with a calm-the-skin blend of green tea, chamomile, cucumber, topped off with the fresh, natural, energizing scent of Sugi. Adds radiance, finishes makeup. Spray it on. Skin drinks it up!"
I'd say this product lives up to what M.A.C claims it does. It's super refreshing and gives you an immediate clean and hydrated (but not sticky) feeling. If my makeup is feeling old/stale I give myself a quick spritz and I'm ready for the world again.

I wouldn't say, however that it sets makeup nicely, it doesn't give you anymore staying power if that's what you're looking for I would recommend Urban Decay Deslick or Skindinavia setting sprays.

Fix+ serves a very different purpose. If you look powdery or cakey you can spray some on your face for a more natural look. I spray some directly onto my foundation brush (Real Techniques Expert Face Brush *Review soon) and it gives me a flawless, never cakey finish.

I heard its also very good for dried out products like liner or dull eyeshadows so I look forward to trying that.

It's also really soothing on sunburns. So far this has been my goto summer product.

No comments:

Post a Comment