Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Sable Eyeshadow by M.A.C

This shadow is so versatile, it's amazing. I'm obsessed with it to say the least.

I went to M.A.C with some old products I've been digging at for years and thought it time to trade it in for some new makeup. I brought in my 6 products and traded it for Sable which is a Velvet finish eyeshadow.

Originally I was going in to pick up Satin Taupe (Frost finish) but it looked much more silvery in person and it just was not as vibrant and warm when I swatched the two side-by-side.

I am so so glad I picked up sable its light enough to put all over the lid without being too dramatic with a bit of liner and mascara, yet dark enough to use in the crease.

Could not tell you enough how perfect this shadow is. I would say its underrated and it wrongfully in the shadow of Satin Taupe. Pick up this shadow at your next back to M.A.C!

If you have any questions about how Back to M.A.C works just ask!

No comments:

Post a Comment